LED DOWN LIGHTS (COB - SSK-LNTH-201I1 - 24W)
o Model Name LED Down Lights (COB - SSK-LNTH-201H3 - 13W)
o Model Number SSK-LNTH-201H3
o Input Power 13W
o Input Voltage 90-300V AC - 50Hz
o Color Temprature 3000K/5000K
o Size (mm) ¢103 x 85(H)
o Lumens 1105
o APPLICATIONS • offices • malls • showrooms • residential
A unique structure of the mirror reflector in these lights, brings alive the light formation like they were grains of crystal, making this a unique and distinguishing pattern feature. The die-cast aluminium body with powder-coated inner ring add to the elegance.
Benefits of LED lights
The main benefits of LED lights are their energy efficiency and lifespan.
· Use about 85% less energy than halogen or incandescent lights
· Use about 30% less energy than CFL lights
· By reducing your energy consumption, they save you money on your power bills!
· Have a long lifespan – between 30,000-50,000 hours depending on the type of LED product.
· Reach full brightness instantly
· Contain no mercury or lead
· Emit no UV rays or infrared radiation
· Operate at a much cooler temperature, making them a safer option than halogens
· Environmentally friendly – cuts greenhouse gas emissions and reduces landfill.
In addition, LED lights last significantly longer than halogens (1,000-5,000 hours approx.) and old incandescent globes (1,000 hours approx.).
Depending on the globe, LED lights can last between 30,000 - 50,000 hours, meaning that although LED lights are more expensive to purchase initially, on top of power bill savings, you won’t have to replace the globes nearly as often, making them more cost effective in the long run.
SYSKA LEDs do not have “warming up” problem thus reaching their full power and luminosity in a matter of milliseconds. They also turn off without the flickering and warming down that is common with other types of non-incandescent lighting.
As fast as you can unscrew your old incandescent or CFL bulb, you can fix a SYSKA LED Lamp. Some things just don’t change.
REDUCED ELECTRICITY COST
SYSKA LED Lights consume less energy and therefore your electricity bills go down drastically.
SYSKA LED Lamps are quite the lifesaver. Its average working capacity is 50,000hours! So replacing the lamp is almost out of question.
SYSKA LED Lights contains no mercury or hazardous materials/gases.